FAQs Bermuda Filter Force
If the pump is not working after being connected, please check if the plug is loose, if it has been properly wired into the plug, RCD plug or outdoor switchbox, and that the plug and cable are not damaged. Never dismantle the pump by yourself if malfunction occurs. Check that the RCD has been reset and power to outdoor electricals is switched on, and not tripped or fused.
If the motor of the pump is running but with less water flow or water pressure, check that the pump housing is not blocked by too much dirt and leaves, and that the Head Max (height of water it is pumping too) has not been exceeded.
- Unclip the four locking clips and hinge back the upper casing.
- Remove the stepped hosetail and ball joint by undoing the locking nut by hand.
- Using a Philips screwdriver remove the screws and clamp which secure the pump body.
- Unscrew the impeller housing.
- Pull the impeller up, out of its chamber.
- Clean and inspect the impeller. The magnet should be crack-free, the impeller blades all present and intact, free of debris and mulm build-up. If the impeller is damaged a new impeller should be purchased from your Bermuda stockist.
- Replace the impeller, then the pump, then the fastening bracket, then the hinge on upper casing from the back, and fasten the locking clips.